This specially designed e-learning course covers all aspects of the Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering syllabus in 6-9 hours of training and splits the teaching into 10 easy-to-manage modules.
The subjects covered are:
- Introduction to food safety
- Microbiological hazards
- Food poisoning and its control
- Contamination hazards and controls
- HACCP from delivery to service
- Personal hygiene
- Food premises and equipment
- Food pests and pest control
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Food safety enforcement
We have used high levels of interactivity to put the fun into subjects that some may find difficult. We have also created realistic problem scenarios, illustrated in a unique style, to make the course attractive and informative.
Knowledge assessments in the form of a multiple-choice quiz, will assess the learner’s knowledge of either the whole course or individual modules. This helps to speed up learning by allowing students to skip over parts of the course they already have a full understanding of.
This self study course also Compliments the HABC, CIEH, and RSPH syllabuses, it includes:
- Interactive exercises based on real world situations
- A full introduction and tutorial
- Interactive video refresher sessions
- A comprehensive glossary, encyclopedia and help pages
- An assessment featuring an expansive question bank
- An all-new learning management system to provide flexibility for managers
Please call 01268 754594 or e-mail email@example.com for a quotation.